Willkommen auf meinem Blog

Personal Use Freebies,Tutorial´s and moore...
Ihr dürft euch gerne alles mitnehmen,aber beachtet bitte meine T.O.U.
....und jetzt ganz viel Spass beim stöbern !

Welcome

Welcome

Montag, 15. April 2013

New PTU Scrap Kit *On the Seaside*

I have a new Scrap Kit in Store

Have fun

Product for personal use only

This kit contains :

113 elements
16 Paper
12 Frame
4 .zip files
All papers are in .jpg format
3600 x 3600 px
300 dpi
The elements are in .png format
variable size 300 dpi

The Scrap-Kit was created by Dreamworld Design
and can be used for all personal creations









1 Kommentar:

  1. Hello,
    I would lik to buy your ScapKit *On the seaside* It´s a wonderful kit.
    But I didn´t find it in any shop.
    Please can you tell me the adress from the shop where I can buy it?

    I thank you a lot.

    AntwortenLöschen